Thursday, September 15, 2005

The Sanctimonious Camaraderie

If you know what those two words mean than you must know what I'm going to talk about next.

We live in the most akward and mis-singled world imaginable.

We wake up to a term of equality and yet society still pulls us into the contrast that if we looked as good as the person on that poster sporting those pulchritudinous pair of jeans we will not be mocked by our eonic syndicate thats says one thing but does a total opposite, and that we will be the picture of true transcendence.

If you read John 3: 1-24
You may find that it doesn't matter to God what you look like or how you dress or even how much sin you have, god wants us to except him for whom he is, and that is our savior. After all he did die for our sins, and if we want to except him for whom he is, we have to first be able to except ourselves as who he created us to be.

What society directly opposes the word of God? Why is it that in society these days that a "wuse" is a person who crys when they fall down.

"My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God? My tears have been my food day and night, while men say to me all day long, "Where is your God?" These things I remember as I pour out my soul: how I used to go with the multitude, leading the procession to the house of God, with shouts of joy and thanksgiving among the festive throng."
Psalm 42: 2-4

God wants us to shed tears in front of him, for then we are pouring out to him, and with truth and sincerity in our moment of insecurity. We should no longer cling to this world's ideals but we should pour out to God. Then can we be free from our bonds to society and truely be ready to worship God and enter his kingdom he has prepared for us.

-Brent

PS. I let up on using too many big words... Karyn have fun reading.

2 comments:

Christine said...

hey can i please have ur email address? i know u shuldnt put ur email address on here, but i wanted ur permission before i asked someone for your email address is that ok?

Brent, the one and only, unless your name is Brent said...

Read my profile