Monday, November 14, 2005

Two new posts

Well I have two things to report and instead of having two posts, I'm making an announcement in one post.

Why? Because I can... haha.

Anyway the youth website will be umm, sorta finished by the end of today so I added it to my links. You've probably seen it due to Karyn Baker so meh.

The other news is pretty sweet. I talked to God on Sunday and I'm going to be more focused on my first love, which is God, sooo I've decided to do what Dave said and Read my bible for 5 mins everyday for the next 5 weeks, and to memorize a scipture daily. But get this, I'm also going to help you guys by posting what I'm reading, what that means to me, and the memory verse I learnt to encourage you guys to do this as well.

Haha this is going to be fun. Love ya,

-Brent

4 comments:

Karyn Baker said...

....Karyn Baker was excited about the web site....

I'm also excited to see what you're reading and how that will encouarge us!

Bakes

Karyn Baker said...

oops - 'encourage' - bad typing....

Anonymous said...

Your page is really hard to read because of the colors.

Brent, the one and only, unless your name is Brent said...

If my page is hard to read, you can do one thing, one wait for the background to load, two if it's not loading copy and paste the text into notepad or word or something.

Really the text is quite easy to read, unless your looking at very old posts of where I had darker text when I had my old template.
-Brent