Thursday, October 13, 2005

My week.

I've been off school due to the strike and been lacking in actually focusing on God. So I've been doing stuff for him more recently, and well here are some of the great stuff that has happened in the week.



Oh ya, probably the highlight of my week summed up here. WINGNUT!!!!
W00t!



This is what I get for forgetting over and over to borrow the drum tuner from Karyn.


What the site is probably going to look like.

Any questions?

Where are your blog's about me? We decided last week that you would write blogs about me.... I feel betrayed.

-Brent

2 comments:

Karyn Baker said...

Ummm....just to clarify, YOU decided that we would all blog about you....so that may be why no blogs about Brent....

The web page so far look great! I can't wait to see it! I do have some ideas - perhaps we should chat this week.

By the way, I got your call too late to answer your question, I was hanging out with Dave and Lisa. But yes, 6:00pm, as I imagine you figured out.

Brent, the one and only, unless your name is Brent said...

What call? Man you got to write the date of your post on these things.

-Brent

PS. What was my call about?